Sunday, November 21, 2010

Dave's Surprise Birthday Party!

 A glimpse of my cornucopia and the wine glasses. The glasses have leaves embossed on them.
I made the cornucopia.
Some of the food. We also had meatballs and rolls, wings, and macaroni and cheese in the kitchen and I didn't get any pics of that. The food was YUMMY!!!
 These are lebanon bologna triangles. Next to them is hot wings dip!
 The plates.
Greek dip and Scoops.
The shrimp went fast!
The youngest guest! Dave's nephew Braylon!!!!!! He was SOOOOO good, loved seeing everyone, smiled all over and fell asleep! Not a peep out of him!

Dave and Braylon.
The cake. It was delicious.

Tracy and Dave. We were singing Happy Birthday!!!

Some of Tracy's girlfriends.
We hosted a surprise birthday party for our new son-in-law last night. I only got a few pictures, cause I was BUSY and also having fun! It was a great night!!!

7 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday to Dave, he certainly joined a "great" family. The food on your gorgeous table looks so delicious.
    hugs ~lynne~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Pinky~ ~
    Love your blog and the party looks like lots of fun.
    Great job you did on the tree. Love the white roses. No plan this year guess I'll just pull all the boxes out and see what catches my eye! Should be interesting.
    ~ ~Ahrisha~ ~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice!

    And I'm intrigued by the bologna triangles - what are they exactly, they sound tasty.

    Looks like a wonderful time was had by all. And I love your table setting - so warm and inviting. Just like you!

    xoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy birthday to Dave!! Gorgeous pictures and the cake TDF :)
    thanks so much for visiting my blog
    xx
    Bunny

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy birthday to Dave. Looks like a great time. My daughter's birthday is Wednesday. I hate it being at Thanksgiving. Next year it is on Thanksgiving. She prefers a separate day, too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, What a great Birthday! Love the food! The Tablescape is wonderful! I love those dishes! Centerpiece! Love that you made it! I am making one too

    ReplyDelete

Thanks you for leaving your lovely comments. xo, Pinky

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...