Saturday, May 21, 2011

~~~I added some new pillows~~~

I am adding these pictures cause I found the perfect accent pillow RIGHT HERE IN THE HOUSE!!!! I had forgotten about this pillow and I think it is the perfect finishing touch! I swear I am done now:):) Thanks for putting up with me:):)




Good morning, friends! The other day I showed you our new bedding for Summer. On Thurs. I was in Burlington Coat Factory and they had SETS of throw pillows for $14.99 a set!!!! I found these 2 square pillows that I thought would be perfect with the new bedding and they ARE!!!! I love ALOT of pillows on the beds!!!! I also remembered I had the small rectangular pillow stashed away so added that too. I would love to find a "neckroll" pillow for that spot but for now it is fine.
 The small pillow has long fringe on it and it has an angel design. If you click on the picture to enlarge you mIGHT see the design.
 I wish I knew how to embroider, I might add something to the center of the pillow, like a bee or butterfly!


NOW, I am happy with the bedding!!!! My hubby is happy that I am happy:):):)  Have a great weekend everyone! WE are going to my GRADE SCHOOL reunion tonight.....I shudder to tell you how many years:):):)    50!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! XO, Pinky

10 comments:

  1. I love your new bedding, how elegant and fresh it looks! What a beautiful collection of pillows...you don't need to add anything to the square one, it looks great!
    Have a nice weekend.
    FABBY

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pinky, your pillows are fab girl. Like you I love "alot" of pillows. lol.. I'm glad you all are finally getting sunshine, we've had 3 days in a row with rain and clouds.. perfect for being inside to finish up the painting. I know your reunion is going to be fun, take lots of pics. hugs ~lynne~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Pinky!!! I don't know if you remember me or not from RMS. I am jemsmom! I am so glad that you have a blog now and I can see all your beautiful tables anytime I want! I have seen you on several people's commenting, but now so glad to be able to visit you! Have fun at your reunion and have a lovely weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the new pillows. They look wonderful. Beautiful bedding. Hugs, Marty

    ReplyDelete
  5. The pillows are perfect! Looks like you have a finished project. It looks beautiful!

    I've never heard of a grade school reunion.....sounds interesting and fun.
    Hugs,

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi, Pinky girl..I just love your beautiful new pillows. So pretty.

    Have fun at the reunion. In July, I am going to my 55th HIGH SCHOOL reunion. OMG...I'm older than dirt.
    xoxoxo bj

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello Pinky, Fab bed finds! I also love reunions. Have a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the new pillows!
    Have a wonderful week!
    Xo,
    E + J

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the pillows, Pinky! The palm pillow is perfect, goes very well with the bed cover. Enjoy the reunion!...Christine

    ReplyDelete
  10. Morning girl...love the pillows..I am soooo a pillow girl...Bill says we need a little room just to put the pillows in when we undo the bed at night! lol Thanks for coming by sweetie...have a great day...Picket

    ReplyDelete

Thanks you for leaving your lovely comments. xo, Pinky

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...