Sunday, September 25, 2011

~~~ Fall Arrangemnet # 2!!!~~~

Hi and Happy Sunday everyone! Last weekend I made several Fall arrangements and today wanted to share this one that I made for the Baker's Rack in our dining room. I already had ALL of the supplies that I used in this arrangement so the cost right now was $0.00!!!! Can't beat that, right!? I have had the container for many years and it has done duty with many things. It is actually a nice plastic material so holds up beautifully.
 I used a variety of things in this arrnagement: mums, orange cosmos, hydrangeas from my garden, Greens, leaves, tall spkiey flowers etc.
 I also had some pumpkins and gourds that I poked a hole into and added a stick to make a pick. Then they can be placed throughout the arrangement.
 A couple of sunflowers that I had in my "stash" of goodies:) Aren't these orange cosmos so pretty!!!!
 Some textural elements.




I really like how this turned out. When I post the dining room you can see more of this arrangement and how it looks on the baker's rack. So, stay tuned:) Thanks so much for stopping by. Hope you have a wonderful Sunday! I don't know if this is a true "metamorphisis" but I am joining MM at http://www.betweennapsontheporch.blogspot.com/  TONS of inspiration over there! XO, Pinky I am also joining Marty for Tabletop Tuesday at http://www.astrollthrulife.blogspot.com/

14 comments:

  1. I love Pinky, very pretty. You are ready for Fall my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pinky,
    WoW! This is gorgeous, dear friend!!! I adore the "wicker" plastic basket for the container! Free for Fall! How inspiring!!!
    Fondly,
    Pat

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks really pretty, Pinky. I love that touch of green at the bottom.

    Happy Sunday.

    Barb ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the varying height and texture in your arrangement, and the mix of fresh and silk flowers. I'm looking forward to seeing your next tablescape!
    ~ Wendi ~ xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. very pretty,, love where you displayed it too..

    ReplyDelete
  6. So pretty! It looks very similar to the flower arrangements I have in my living room. Gotta love "free" projects.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks so pretty! I wish it would cool off a bit here so it felt more like fall!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I enjoyed each picture Pinky. Enjoy the beauty of the season. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Everything is so pretty!! Even better that it was free too!

    ReplyDelete
  10. It looks wonderful!Looks like you are ready for fall now,Thanks for sharing JoAnn

    ReplyDelete
  11. Pinky, wow...that is gorgeous! I adore Fall arrangements and this is a wonderful one! XO ~Liz

    ReplyDelete
  12. Pinky, such a gorgeous arrangement. Love it and the basket is fabulous too. Thanks so much for joining TTT. Hugs, Marty

    ReplyDelete
  13. Colour combo is amazing beauty.

    Love it!

    Greetings from Stockholm,
    /chie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks you for leaving your lovely comments. xo, Pinky

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...