Sunday, February 26, 2012

~~~Remember Your A,B,C's!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!~~~

Good Sunday mornig everyone. Since it is Sunday I thought I would share with you something I keep on my fridge and try to remember. I received this several years ago and really thought it was wonderful advice. So here it is, I hope you like  it.
 To Achieve Your Dreams.............
 Remember Your A,B,C's

Avoid negative sources, people places, things and habits.
Believe in yourself.
Consider things from every angle
Don't give up, and don't give in.
Enjoy life today, yesterday is gone, tomorrow may never come.
Family and friends are hidden treasures, seek them and enjoy their treasures.
Give MORE than you planned to.
Hang onto your dreams.
Ignore those who try to discourage you.
Just do it.
Keep trying no matter how hard it seems, it will get easier.
Love yourself first, and most.
Make it happen.
Never lie, cheat or stael;always strike a fair deal.
Open your eyes and see things as they really are.
Practice makes perfect.
Quitters never win and winners never quit.
Read, study and learn about everything important in your life!
Stop procrastinating!!!!!
Take control of your own destiny.
Understand yourself in order to better understand others.
Visualize it.
Want it more than anything.
Xcellerate your efforts.
You are unique of all God's creations-nothing can replace YOU!
Zero in on your targetand go for it!!!



Those are your A,B,C's. I hope you like them. Have a wonderful day my friends. JOe and I went to breakfast with 2 of his cousins this morning and later I am going with T and D on their" lot walk"....whatever that is:):) for the new house. Thanks for stopping by. XO, Pinky

12 comments:

  1. love the postive list..
    enjoy your sunday Pinky.. I've been on 23 land walks:) always a wonderful experience.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post Pinky..definitely thoughts to live by!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great list...very uplifting, Pinky!

    Be sure to stop by my blog...I did a little post on make up products and some girly girl things!

    XO,
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pinky,
    Just did an copy & paste to keep these A,B,C's close at hand! As I get older...I need more visual reminders! Enjoy your "lot walk"...I remember doing this with our son and daughter~in~law many years ago. We,also prayed over the lot before they broke ground for their home!
    Fondly,
    Pat

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that verse! It really does cover all the bases to have a happy meaningful life. Thanks for sharing it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful Pinky! Thanks for this fabulous share, I'm going to keep this great list on my fridge too. Wishing you a wonderful week.
    FABBY

    ReplyDelete
  7. That was awesome Pinky! Very inspiring! Thanks for sharing!
    Liz

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are wonderful words to live by!
    Thank you for sharing, Pinky!
    Kerry at HouseTalkN

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this list! I'm going to print it!
    Thanks,
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a great thing to have on your fridge! I love your 'ABC's'.I think we all need to have reminders like this! Hope your week is going great!Angie xo

    ReplyDelete
  11. Those are wonderful and positive thoughts .... I love those ABC's!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks you for leaving your lovely comments. xo, Pinky

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...