Thursday, March 22, 2012

~~~The BUNNIES are Multiplying!!!~~~

Happy SPRING everyone!!!! I am so happy to usher in Spring and I decorated the kitchen for Easter. I wanted to share some BUNNY goodness with you all. This is how the hutch that Joe made me has looked since Christmas was put away. Tropical palm trees and organic elements.
 Now we are switching to Easter decor. I have a large collection of bunnies but will be giving many away to my daughter when their house is built. She is asking if I can spare some so that is fine with me! Here we have the hutch all decorated for Easter. The bunnies on the top are all faux chocolate. I found them at K MART several years ago. They carried them for 2 years then not again. Look for them on some tablescapes in the future:)
 This is a new little guy this year. I love him and was so happy to find him. I had to get pictures at night of this one so had to put the flash on:(:(
 I added 2 small faux plants on each side.
 This little cutie was purchased at a craft fair many years ago.
 This is part of a pair...Mr. and
 Mrs. bunnt:)
 My server in the breakfast area gets dressed too. Please excuse the chicken amrinating in the bowl in the background:) This is real life people:)
 The napkin holder and
 S and P set also came from K Mart!
 Here is another pair of bunnies, found this year. Here we have Mr. and...
 Here is his Mrs. I love the SCRIPT on them and her cute hat made of grapevine with the black and white ribbon!

 Thes next 2 are 2 of my favorites too:)
 So cute!
 This is a ceramic bunny nestled beside the microwave.
 I found these 2 Easter platters at K Mart one year too. They carried some really cute things.

 On the tabl;e sits a tulip vase with some faux tulips. OH! I just realized I didn't include a picture of the tulips!! I will go fix that:):)


 I did my windowsill too.
 Going from left to right....


 And I am sure you now know what this guy is for.....
 YUP, my scrubbie:)
So, next I will take you into the dining room for some more Easter decor. I hope you will come back XO, Pinky    

I will join these linky parties:

Metamorphosis Monday at Between Naps on the Porch
Motivated Monday at Be Colorful
Making the World Cuter Monday at Making the World Cuter
More the Merrier Monday at DIY Home Sweet Home Project
Savvy Homemade Monday at Home Savvy A to Z
Tabletop Tuesday at A Stroll Thru Life
Tutorials and Tips Tuesday at Home Stories A to Z
Wow Us Wednesdays at Savvy Southern Style
It's A Party on Thursday at A Creative Princess
Show and Share on Thursday at Southern Lovely
Open House Party Thursday at No Minimalist Here
Share Your Creations on Thursday at Kristen's Creations
Remodelaholic's Anonymous on Friday at Remodelaholic
Addicts (not so) Anonymous on Friday at Addicted 2 Decorating
Inspiration Friday at At the Picket Fence
Feathered Nest Friday at French Country Cottage
Potpourri Friday at 2805
Saturday Nite Special at Funky Junk Interiors
Sew Darn Crafty Sunday at http://sewmanyways.blogspot.com/
Sunday Showcase Party at Under the Table and Dreaming

17 comments:

  1. Good Morning, Pinky!

    Wow, what a wonderful collection of bunnies and spring decor. Spring sure has arrived over at Pinky's! =) I adore the script bunnies, too cute! Ok, you have inspired me to get busy and get more bunnies and birds out. *smile*

    Lovely job, thanks for sharing! Have a wonderful day! xo ~Liz

    ReplyDelete
  2. All the bunnies are adorable!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Pinky...you are certainly ready for Spring..You have quite a bunny collection...they are so adorable! I especially love the music/script ones...so different...

    Have a great weekend!!! xo's

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a cute post, Pinky. You are inspiring me to put more of my bunnies out.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Now I know where the Easter bunny lives!
    xo Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ready for Spring! Your kitchen windows look so bright and cheerful. Love all the bunnies! And you, too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, Pinky, you have a bunny explosion going over there!! This post is too cute!! Your bunnies are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Okay - I guess it's time to break out the Bunnies - you've inspired me, too! Cute, Pinky!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Pinky, I want to come live at your house! So much fun...love the way you decorate for the seasons. Fab bunny collection...they are all so cute! Almost has awesome as your Santa collection! Happy Spring!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You have the cutest collection Pinky. All displayed so cute too. My new web address is
    www.debbie-debbiedoos.com. I have moved over to word press. You have to remove my old blog from your reader and add the new address in order for me to come up.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi lovely lady.
    You have a Bigggg collection of bunnies Pinky.All are so adorable !!! I hope you have a wonderful weekend with your family.
    XXOO Diane

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a bunch of bunnies that have hopped over to your house! It must have taken you forever to get them all out. I saw a print one like that this year and almost got it but didn't. It is so so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow, what adorable bunnies! You have quite the collection. Looks very Springy at your house!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Okay, I think you win the prize for the most fun and fabulous collection of sweet bunnies! Your house looks so wonderfully cheery and welcoming of Spring!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi Pinky! Oh, you do have a wonderful collection of bunnies and I love all of your pretty vignettes! Oh, no! I'm so sorry you've misplaced your camera. Saying a prayer right now that you'll find it!
    Thanks for popping in to see me.
    Be a sweetie,
    shelia ;)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi Pinky, I'm sorry I'm just now getting back to you...somehow I missed your comment on the bunny tablescape. Thanks so much for the nice compliments! The table actually belonged to a friend. She gave it to me when we moved into the house. I do know it's by Lane, but I'm sure it's discontinued by now.

    Love all of your bunnies! They are too cute! Kristen

    ReplyDelete
  17. You have a wonderful collection of bunnies, Pinky. They are so adorable!
    CAS

    ReplyDelete

Thanks you for leaving your lovely comments. xo, Pinky

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...