Wednesday, March 6, 2013

~~~My Easter Kitchen Table!!!~~~

Even though the WINDS are blowing, it is pouring rain and we are supposed to get snow tonight, INSIDE it is SPRING!!!! I have pulled out the bunnies to enjoy for a month! Easter is early this year so time's a wastin!!!!  The table in the morning room has been set for SPRING!!! This faux terrarium was a recent find at TJMaxx. I fell in love with it at first sight! I can imagine filling it with all different things. For now we have a pair of bunnies, standing on some Easter grass and surrounded with Easter eggs. Aren't they TOO cute!!?? I love their pale colors.
Along with them is this pair. There is a bunny and a chick. I will show you a better shot of them when I show you the whole kitchen.


To the left of the terrarium, I have a tulip vase with faux tulips. Can you see what else I added to the tulips???? Then there is also a tiny bunny in a small crate. I have some branches of forsythia strewn along the runner too.
Add caption
To the right is one of my bunnies that is covered with greens and has a forsythia collar. Next to that is another PRIZED possession......
Yvoone, from Stone Gable brought me this beautiful hurricane on the stand with the candle ring and the candle!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It was a housewarming gift when she visited a few weeks ago. I LOVE it!!! Thanks so much, Yvonne!!!
Some details of the embroidery on the runner. This runner is pretty old but still a favorite.


 See her little carrott in the crate. I think she is hungry:)
ASPARAGUS!!! Another springtime favorite around here!



I will show you around the whole kitchen soon. I am having fun figuring out where to put things in this new house. 
Thanks SO much for your vist. I so appreciate every one of you!!! XO, Pinky
I am linking to:
Between Naps on the Porch for Metamorphosis Monday
Meet Me Monday at You Are Talking Too Much
Motivated Monday at Be Colorful
Tuesday's Treasures at My Uncommon Slice of Suburbia
Tabletop Tuesday at A Stroll Thru Life
Tutorials and Tips Tuesday at Home Stories A to Z
 
DIY by Design on Wednesday
Uncommonly Yours on Wednesday at Uncommon Designs
Show and Share on Wednesday at Southern Lovely
Tutorials Tips and Tidbits on Thursday at Stone Gable
Show Me Extroidinary on Thursday at The 36th Avenue
Grace at Home on Thursday at Imparting Grace
Open House Party Thursday at No Minimalist Here
Share Your Creations on Thursday at Kristen's Creations
Potpourri Friday at 2805
Tickled Pink Fridays at 504 Main
Flaunt it Friday at Chic on a Shoestring Decorating
Feature Friday at Blissful and Domestic
Inspiration Friday at At the Picket Fence
Overflowing with Creativity on Sunday at It's Overflowing
Sunday Showcase Party at Under the Table and Dreaming
Paula and Patti at Ivy and Elephants for What's It Wednesday

20 comments:

  1. Pinky,
    Love playing "I Spy" with you, dear friend!!! Your centerpiece is adorable!!! I can see many new creations coming from your recent TJ MAXX purchase!!! The pastel bunnies are so precious!!!
    Yvonne, is a dear friend, indeed!!! What a lovely hurricane with stand and wreath!!! Again, I can see that piece spanning the seasons at your home!!!
    I'll be back to see more Easter decor, soon!!!
    Fondly,
    Pat

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable terrarium Pinky! Easter's on its way and time IS a wastin'~ I've been sucked into the St. Paddy's Day vortex! Love your embroidered runner and your new hurricane & candle! Hope you're not snowed in~ stay warm!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! I love the terrarium! Your table looks awesome all dress up for Spring!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your table and especially your hurricane candle and stand!
    I'm glad you have Spring inside even if you don't outside.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so cute. I love all the peeps. How fun. Hugs, Marty

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute!! It certainly looks like spring on the inside.
    Mary Alice

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pinky, this is so cute. Looks like you are having a good time. '-) I'm still trying to get something out for St. Paddy and Easter will be here before I know it. I best get in gear! Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very pretty table Pinky. Those bunnies are adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. not sure if the first comment went, got stuck or what happened.. I love the bunnies and the new "hutch" you got just for them! A very pretty vignette. I know you are ready for spring!! xo marlis

    ReplyDelete
  10. Adorable Pinky! I like the bunny in the cage...too cute! That terrarium is alot like mine! I like the chicken wire in yours- that's cute!

    ReplyDelete
  11. The bunnies are so cute! You have given me incentive to get going on some spring decor :)

    xxleslie

    ReplyDelete
  12. Pinky...so pretty...I love the table runner!...such a beautiful Spring setting on your table!...Love the terrarium..great idea for the table!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your table is definitely ready for Easter now! I like how you used forsythia stems to intertwine around your displays. Love that white terrarium you used for your centerpiece too.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Spring has sprung at your table! I like the way you have mixed textures and colors. Love the embroidered details on the cloth. The bunny in the wire crate is my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  15. So pretty! I hope you are not ignoring your Irish roots because your mom was Irish and a terrible cook, LOL!
    I read your comment somewhere about that.
    It is snowing here, 6 in. so far, can't get my bunnies out till after the 17th!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Your table must have ushered spring in! Today I can almost feel the warmth of it in the air!!!
    What a darling and beautifully decorated table.
    I'm glad you are using your huricane! Along with it came many blessing for a happy home!!!!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love the centerpiece, the bunnies are so sweet, I also love the pretty tulips, wow, you are ready for Easter, I am not quite there yet....loved the pictures...

    ReplyDelete
  18. So pretty! I love anything with chicken wire ;) I'm your newest follower!
    Jamie ~ Better With Age

    ReplyDelete
  19. Soooooo pretty and fresh and FUN! What a treat for anyone visiting - I imagine children would go crazy over it! Hope you can stop by the enchanted oven.
    xo,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  20. Very pretty! Come link up to centerpiece Wed on my blog The Style Sisters http://thestylesisters.blogspot.com/2013/03/centerpiece-wednesday-and-wrap-up_12.html
    Karin

    ReplyDelete

Thanks you for leaving your lovely comments. xo, Pinky

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...