Tuesday, December 31, 2013

~~~A Snowman and Snowflake Table~~~

Good New Year's Eve morning! I set a new table for us yesterday and wanted to share it with you. IF I get time today I will do another post on 2 BIG projects we did in 2013 so check back with me if you would! Now, on to the table. I started with a SNOWY white tablecloth, a red placemat, a large snowflake as a charger, a snowflake plate and a snowman plate to top it off.
 The snowflake mugs came from Walmart this year. I love them for my hot chocolate in the morning.
 I put a plain red napkin and a snowflake napkin together bound by these cute rings. They have all different charms on them; this is the snowflake and
 this is the snowman!
 I made this new arrangement on the sled this year. I had all the elements so it cost me nothing. The snowman was still in the bag and I used greeens, pinecones, snowball picks and styrofoam balls as snowballs:)
 The flocked tree matches the tree on the plate.




 I had these cute holders so am using them too.
 My pitcher can hold our beverage.
 Joe gave me the tree candle this yerar for Christmas but I don't want to unwrap it so it will stay nice for next year:)
 I moved the dishes over to show you more of the snowflake:)
 This table goes so well in the room since it is filled with my snowmen:)
 Some nightime shots for ya!



 Mrs. Snowgirl and
 Mr.





Thanks so much for visiting. I am looking forward to a nEW year, hopefully a good year too. I wish you all a VERY Happy New Year and b lessings abundantly. I also thak you all for your support and love. I appreciate very single comment and e-mail so PLEASE keep them coming. My goal this year is to make my blog better for you, to LEARN more and take better pictures too. Love to you all, Pinky
I am linking to:
Between Naps on the Porch for Metamorphosis Monday

Judy @ DIY by Design for Sizzle Into Summer Wednesday

The Dedicated House – Make it Pretty Monday
Confessions of a Plate Addict - The Scoop
 A Stroll Thru Life – Inspire Me Tuesday
TUESDAYS AT OUR HOME
Happy List Tuesdays~
Worthing Court - Home(work) Wednesday
Ivy @ Ivy and Elephants for What's It Wednesday
Let’s Dish!
Katherine @ Katherines Corner for Favorite Things Thursday Hop
Claudia at Mockingbird Hill Cottage for A Favorite Thing.
Between Naps on the Porch – Tablescape Thursday

15 comments:

  1. Very cute table, Pinky! You can use these dishes through Winter. Perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this adorable and fun table Pinky, specially the dishes! Love the sleigh centerpiece too...love it!!!
    Here to wish you a happy and blessed 2014!
    FABBY

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Pinky, Your table is wonderful! I love the snowflake plates, the red and the white are so crisp. I love it that you have the snowmen on the table too, they are so cute. Your sled centerpiece looks great with all of the winter embellishments on it. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute, nice and bright and sparkly! I especially like the sled centerpiece, it's really cute and well put together! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a pretty table love snowman plates its just perfect for holidays you have the magic touch

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute Pinky! I like the snowflake under the plates and in the glasses!
    Love the napkins and the sled.
    Happy New Year Pinky!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Pinky, what a colorful and fun table. love the details and the snowflakes. The skate holder is adorable. You did a fabulous job on creating the centerpiece. Happy New year!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the snowflake theme and those napkin rings!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am a snowman collector so I just love this...the ice skates for the utensils are precious! I am so glad to find your blog and thank you for joining us in the blog hop!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a cute table! Everytime you do a tablescape it makes me want to run out & buy cute dishes!! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  11. YOu are becoming the queen of tablesettings! LOVE this frosty one!Especially today. It's freezing here! xo

    ReplyDelete
  12. So cute! I love the touch of whimsy too. Thank you for sharing and joining in the fun at the Thursday Favorite Things blog hop. I am leaving some hugs on your lovely blog

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is so adorable!I love all of the details! So cheerful.

    Thanks for celebrating the New Year at Seasonal Sundays.

    - The Tablescaper

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love your table. So much to look at and enjoy. Isn't this time of year wonderful for decorating? It's especially nice when you can use things that have special meaning, like your Mom's centerpiece. Rosie @ The Magic Hutch

    ReplyDelete
  15. Sorry, Pinky, I mixed up blog entries. You didn't have your Mom's centerpiece, but I loved your napkin rings and all your snowflakes !! Rosie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks you for leaving your lovely comments. xo, Pinky

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...