Wednesday, April 8, 2015

A New Spring Arrangement

I made this arrangement last year but never shared it. I will keep it up for awhile even though there are eggs in it, I still like it for Spring. BUT, I got a new vase last week with plans for another arrangement so stay tuned:) I used dogwood stems, parrott tulips, pink berry stems and the eggs.
 This shows you where the arrangement sits. I always have something in this spot, usually an arrangement but at Christmas my Gingerbread tree sits there.
 You can also see the new tan paint in these shots. (the kitchen isn't done yet, Joe needed a break:)

 Here are some of the details of the arrangement.




 I love these tulips. I have a whole bunch of them.

 I had this container in my stash too so basically this arrangement was free! Perfect!
Thanks for stopping by. I am sharing at these great parties:

 Metamorphosis Monday,

The Scoop,  Inspire Me Tuesday,

Wow Us WednesdaysFeathered Nest Friday

 Foodie Friday and Everything Else Link Party

Share Your Style

Amaze Me Monday
Metamorphosis MondayThe Scoop,  Inspire Me Tuesday,

Home Sweet HomeWow Us Wednesdays,

Tablescape ThursdayFeathered Nest Friday,

 Foodie Friday and Everything Else Link Party

Have a Daily Cup of Mrs. Olson ~ Share Your Cup Thursday
The Dedicated House – Make it Pretty Monday

 A Stroll Thru Life – Inspire Me Tuesday
TUESDAYS AT OUR HOME
Happy List Tuesdays~
Worthing Court - Home(work) Wednesday
Savvy Southern Style - Wow Us Wednesdays 
Ivy @ Ivy and Elephants for What's It Wednesday
Let’s Dish!
Katherine @ Katherines Corner for Favorite Things Thursday Hop
Claudia at Mockingbird Hill Cottage for A Favorite Thing.
Between Naps on the Porch – Tablescape Thursday
  

13 comments:

  1. Hi Pinky, such a pretty Spring floral arrangement. Love the addition of the eggs. Happy Spring to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely arrangement, Pinky. And free is always good!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's gorgeous Pinky -
    So's that mirror !
    So are those vases !
    So is your home - everything looks so beautiful xox

    ReplyDelete
  4. A most gorgeous arrangement made by a truly talented person, you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Everything is so lovely Pinky! The flowers, vases, mirror...but you know what I love most of all? Your stairs! Yup, I love it when stairs aren't directly in front of the front entrance. :).

    Have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Doreen, those stairs were a MAJOR selling pint to me. I knew as soon as I saw them, and how they curve out that I would line them with blue and white jars. I love them too!!!

      Delete
  6. This is such a pretty and sweet arrangement, Pinky! Love the colors of spring.
    Mary Alice

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a pretty arrangement for Easter Pinky! I love the tulips with the eggs :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful arrangements! Inspiring style - love your home ;o) Thanks for linking up to the Thursday Favorite Things Blog Hop at Katherine's Corner. Hope to connect with you again this week. Nina @ Vintage Mama's Cottage

    ReplyDelete

Thanks you for leaving your lovely comments. xo, Pinky

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...