Monday, March 21, 2016

Easter Dining Table

Even though we are not having Easter at our house:(:(, I decided to set a table anyway. I had already put the runner on the table, made the arrangement in the vase and added the glass candlesticks with the eggs. I loved it but then decided to add some dishes!! I love playing with my dishes:) I wanted to keep this somewhat neutral but a little elegant for the dining room. The beaded runner set the tone. I call it "rustic luxe" as it has the casual looking chargers and vase but more elegant details too. These bunny plates are new from Home Goods this year. I could NOT resist them, plus they just HOPPED right into my cart!
 When I saw these cabbage napkin rings at Pier One I had to have them as well and I love them with the cabbage leaf placemats! I gathered a tan and a green napkin in them.
 My green flatware makes another appearance.
 The charger reminds me of an Easter basket so it is a staple each year. I got these at Pier One many years ago.
 I found these beautiful wine glasses that were my Grandmothers!!! I found a box downstairs that hadn't been opened!!! They were in that box and I am THRILLED to have them.
 A faux asparagus spear at each place adds a little whimsy:)

 These are my favorite dinner dishes with the beautiful leaf and vine edge.

 I got this garland at a favorite shop in Lancaster county. I bought it knowing I would embellish it too:)
 I added the birds nests and a few asparagus stems.

 The large eggs that are in the candlesticks were an AHA moment. I was in Walmart and saw these on an end cap and had an epiphany! I placed LED votives in the candlesticks that I can light at night.

 Detail of the runner.

 White cherry blossom stems are a favorite of mine for Spring and Summer. I love how they cascade over the table. Now if we were eating here I would replace this with a small arrangement.
 This is one of my favorite tables I have ever done. Every time I walk by the dining room it makes me smile. It will be hard to take it down.
 I thought I would show you the room without the tablescape.




Thanks so much for your visit. I wish you all a blessed Easter week. I will be sharing at these great parties:

17 comments:

  1. Beautiful! And those bunny plates are so so cute! Happy Raster. Sheila

    ReplyDelete
  2. So very pretty, Pinky!

    Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pinky, I love your table. The bunny plates are so pretty, as if the rabbits have hopped out of a Beatrix Potter story, and the cabbage napkin rings are beyond perfect. I hope you have a wonderful Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pinky, your tablescape is gorgeous, full of Spring and cute critters. The cabbage napkin rings caught my eye. Love the centerpiece. xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE the Easter tablescape Pinky!! Those cabbage napkin rings and placements are the best....and I must say that my fav thing is your grandmother's wine glasses...as they are so beautiful and most of all sentimental...so great to have a wonderful treasured memory not the table.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much. I was thrilled when I found them, believe me.

      Delete
  6. Beautiful, Pinky! The bunny plates are adorable as are the cabbage napkin rings and placemats. So many cute ideas out there. I stopped in to Pottery Barn Kids today. They had the most adorable children's tables set, one with Peter Rabbit things and the other with summer beach ideas. Wish I had some little children. '-)
    Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful!!! LOVE everything about your table!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a beautiful table! I adore those bunny plates - I bet my Home Goods doesn't have any left! Very elegant and rustic at the same time! Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful table. Elegant! Your centerpiece is stunning and what a perfect size for this table. I love how you have placed the floral garland on your table, so beautiful as well. Happy Easter

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful Easter tablescape, Pinky. I love the cabbage placemats and love the salad plates too....Christine

    ReplyDelete
  11. So many wonderful pieces on your table. For sure, cabbage never looked so appealing.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I agree...this is one of your most beautiful tablescapes to date! The items may have "hopped" into your shopping cart but you've put everything together perfectly. So many lovely dishes and accessories and the icing on the cake are your grandmother's gorgeous glasses. The blossoms in your centerpiece cascade wonderfully over the table. Good for you, setting a table even if you aren't hosting - so worth it as I can imagine how much the whole scene makes you smile as you walk by that room. Wishing you a happy and blessed Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  13. thank you for sharing at the Thursday Favorite Things blog hop. I featured you yesterday xo

    ReplyDelete
  14. You arranged a perfect dining table for an Easter party. For my next Easter party, I am going to use some of these ideas as loved them and also find them quite economical. Every year I throw my Easter party at local party venues. Hopefully, will be able to do it next time too.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanks for sharing such good information about dining tables.
    Dining Tables

    ReplyDelete

Thanks you for leaving your lovely comments. xo, Pinky

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...