Monday, October 17, 2016

Pumpkins at the Table for Dinner Group

Saturday night we hosted our dinner group. There are usually 8 of us but one couple could not make it. We had a really nice evening of appetizers and drinks then for dinner I made crab lasagna, a salad with home made dressing and bread. Dessert was a pumpkin dump cake that was so easy to make and DELICIOUS!!! I will share the recipes in another post. I found these pretty pumpkin plates at Walmart this year! I originally only bought 2 but then decided to use them for dinner group so got 4 more:)
 I did a very simple centerpiece and removed it before dinner.
 The salad bowl was purchased last year. Also from Walmart.
 It is even decorated inside!
 My leaf wine glasses came from Kirklands several years ago.
 There are 3 different colored leaves on the glasses and the green is so pretty with the dishes.



 Since I only have 4 pace settings of this green handled flatware I also used a pearl handled green flatware at the table also. You can see that in the first few photos above.


 Let's light the candles!




 These beautiful napkin rings were purchased at Christmas Tree Shops 2 years ago.
 So pretty with these dishes.
 I used a white tablecloth, a rust colored charger, green dinner plate and the pumpkin salad/dessert plate.
 I used clear salad bowls so we could use the plates for dessert.
 Like I said, I will share the recipes in another post. I am so sorry I didn't get a shot of the lasagna. I had it at a friends house and had never made it but it turned out very good!!!
 
Thanks so much for your visit. Leave me a comment, they make my day:)
XO, Pinky
 
I will be sharing here:

 Metamorphosis Monday,

The Scoop,  Inspire Me Tuesday,

Wow Us WednesdaysFeathered Nest Friday

 Foodie Friday and Everything Else Link Party

Share Your Style

Have a Daily Cup of Mrs. Olson ~ Share Your Cup Thursday
The Dedicated House – Make it Pretty Monday

 A Stroll Thru Life – Inspire Me Tuesday
TUESDAYS AT OUR HOME
Happy List Tuesdays~
Worthing Court - Home(work) Wednesday
Savvy Southern Style - Wow Us Wednesdays 
Ivy @ Ivy and Elephants for What's It Wednesday
Let’s Dish!
Katherine @ Katherines Corner for Favorite Things Thursday Hop
Claudia at Mockingbird Hill Cottage for A Favorite Thing.
Between Naps on the Porch – Tablescape Thursday

23 comments:

  1. Just beautiful. Six is such a good number around a table, I think. Your menu sounded amazing, too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Barb, thanks so much for your visit and sweet comments. Do you think you will get back to blogging?

      Delete
  2. Pinky,
    Your Pumpkin Tablescape turned out so lovely, dear friend!
    The candles are stunning!
    Love how the linens accent your color palette!
    Fondly,
    Pat

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pinky your table is lovely. What fun cute pumpkins plates you found. Your guests must have been thrilled to sit at your pretty table. Great menu, ending with a pumpkin cake. Thank you as always for sharing your lovely posts at DI&DI.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The table looks so beautiful Pinky!....I am sure your guests were wowed by what you did and the menu sounded amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pinky - That table looks fantastic AND your food sounds delicious! What fun those plates are. Isn't it amazing how reasonable you can find things like that at Walmart? I know some people hate the store but OH! The buys!!! Hope you have a wonderful week- xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Diana, thanks so much for your visit and sweet comments!!!

      Delete
  6. What a pretty setting, Pinky! I love your pumpkin dinnerware! I am sure your guests enjoyed a lovely evening around your table. This is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a beautiful table setting, Pinky~ I love those plates. I bought the large bowl for my sister for her birthday ~ it was so hard to give it to her (I wanted to keep it for myself). ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Pinky, your table is lovely and I'm sure your dinner guests appreciated all of your efforts. I adore the plates and glasses--so nice for Autumn celebrations. Your menu sounds delicious! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like how you tied everything together. The table looks very inviting!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your table is beautiful and I'm sure your guests enjoyed every minute!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a beautiful table. I am in love with those gorgeous salad plates and the bowl. Thank you so much for sharing at Celebrate Your Story! I am so glad you found us! I hope you will come and join us again!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am glad I found you too! Thanks for your sweet comments.

      Delete
  12. Pinky, your tablescape is absolutely gorgeous. It looks like we have the same taste in plates. I love those pumpkin plates especially because they have a touch of blue on them. You know how I love blue. I know your guest must have felt special sitting at the beautiful table you created for them and eating all of that delicious food!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a welcoming table, and so perfect for a fall dinner. All your elements go so beautifully together (LOVE your pumpkin plates layered with a rust charger and green plate!) Your centerpiece accented everything perfectly. I would have loved to have been a guest! Your menu sounded yummy, too! Bravo! Rosie @ The Magic Hutch

    ReplyDelete
  14. We need to get together with the flatware as I, too, have only 4 place settings. Fun table, my friend.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks you for leaving your lovely comments. xo, Pinky

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...