Tuesday, February 7, 2017

A Mini Tour of the Master

We have something new (to us) in the master that I haven't shared yet. Our neighbors behind us were getting new window treatments and wanted to sell their plantation shutters! YEAH! We bought them for the master! Then Joe made us wood valances to go above them and finish of the windows. I love the new look! So here is how the room looks now, for Winter.
 We tried removing the blinds but I didn't like it so they are staying.
 We have a lot more privacy now too. I took these shots on a fairly cloudy day as the sun pours in here in the afternoon.
 These are the 2 windows in the sitting area of the master. I am SERIOUSLY thinking of rearranging this area. I haven't liked it since we moved in.
 This is my dresser in late afternoon. The sun shines in here from the west and brightens up the whole room.

 The plate that is hanging over my dresser has always been a big favorite of mine.

 The love seat in the sitting area. I am thinking of putting it under the windows.
 On each side of the windows are these bird plates in these pretty plate holders.

 On each side of my dresser are these 2 pictures from Vietnam. My FIL brought them back and Joe framed them.

 This picture over Joe's dresser is also from Vietnam.

 Over on Joe's side is this picture and a basket that I painted black.
 
So, that is the little mini tour. I am so happy with the shutters. And the valances really finish off the windows for me.  Thanks for your visit!
XO, Pinky
 
I will be sharing here:

 Metamorphosis Monday,

The Scoop,  Inspire Me Tuesday,

Wow Us WednesdaysFeathered Nest Friday

 Foodie Friday and Everything Else Link Party

Share Your Style

Have a Daily Cup of Mrs. Olson ~ Share Your Cup Thursday

The Dedicated House – Make it Pretty Monday

 A Stroll Thru Life – Inspire Me Tuesday
TUESDAYS AT OUR HOME
Happy List Tuesdays~
Worthing Court - Home(work) Wednesday
Savvy Southern Style - Wow Us Wednesdays 

Ivy @ Ivy and Elephants for What's It Wednesday
Let’s Dish!
Katherine @ Katherines Corner for Favorite Things Thursday Hop
 
Claudia at Mockingbird Hill Cottage for A Favorite Thing.
Between Naps on the Porch – Tablescape Thursday
 

4 comments:

  1. Hi Pinky! Your master is beautiful and I especially love the new vortices - they are perfect. Jane

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty room and I love the shutters and the valances. Gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful Pinky...I love the shutters....your bedroom looks like one in a wonderful tropical paradise!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The shutters look great! I have some in my master bath and love them! Thanks for sharing at DI & DI :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks you for leaving your lovely comments. xo, Pinky

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...