Thursday, February 9, 2017

A Mini Winter House Tour

Good morning. As I write this on Wed. we have had Spring like weather today, up to 68 degrees and sunny. However, overnight and into tomorrow we are to get 4-8 inches of SNOW!!! Our weather is crazy! So, I thought I would show you around the house as it is decorated for winter. I am itching to get Spring things out but am trying to restrain myself for awhile. We will start at the front door. I made this wreath a few years ago, I think the first Winter we were here.
 I also left the sled out for Winter after taking down the lit packages, Santa etc.
 The mantle and hearth have a snowy owl theme.


I did this little vignette on this sofa table with blue and white pieces and some pinecones.


 I shared the new vignette on the credenza last week.
 On the kitchen bar are 2 topiaries and an iron candle holder. I love burning candles all year but especially in winter.
 The breakfast room has lots of pottery and baskets. Tons of texture in here.

 The dinig room table is set for winter too.
 The salad plates are new this year and feature some winter branches. I love the leopard votives and vase.
 I made the arrangement, the vase was a gift from Joe for Christmas.
 By the front door I have a vase with some white flowers, a vase with greens under that and the bowl with faux green apples.
 In this little spot is my rattan lamp, and 2 blue and white jars.
 I did a little vignette on the coffee table with some "snowy people" and my snowflake lantern.


 I will probably be wrapped up and drinking some hot chocolate tomorrow morning when this posts. This will be my kind of snow storm, one day to snuggle in the it melts and disappears! Love it:)

Thanks for stopping by.
Xo, Pinky

I will be sharing here;

 Metamorphosis Monday,

The Scoop,  Inspire Me Tuesday,

Wow Us WednesdaysFeathered Nest Friday

 Foodie Friday and Everything Else Link Party

Share Your Style

Have a Daily Cup of Mrs. Olson ~ Share Your Cup Thursday

The Dedicated House – Make it Pretty Monday

 A Stroll Thru Life – Inspire Me Tuesday
TUESDAYS AT OUR HOME
Happy List Tuesdays~
Worthing Court - Home(work) Wednesday
Savvy Southern Style - Wow Us Wednesdays 

Ivy @ Ivy and Elephants for What's It Wednesday
Let’s Dish!
Katherine @ Katherines Corner for Favorite Things Thursday Hop
 
Claudia at Mockingbird Hill Cottage for A Favorite Thing.
Between Naps on the Porch – Tablescape Thursday
 

4 comments:

  1. Everything looks so pretty with the sun streaming in through the windows. Your home has such a great floorplan. Love all of your gorgeous vignettes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful home to be hunkered down in as the snow falls!.....Stay safe and warm Pinky!!!
    I am thinking you will be doing lots of re-decorating and refreshing as you nest during the snowstorm!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Shirley! I did do a new coffee table vignette with my new cyclamen!

      Delete

Thanks you for leaving your lovely comments. xo, Pinky

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...