Monday, February 27, 2017

An Almost Spring Table

Hello friends! Spring is just 3 weeks away and I am so ready for it! We have had teaser temps in the 60's and even 70's but now it is back to the 40's. Our sweet Colleen was here for a sleep over Fri. night and Sat. was gorgeous so we got to feed the fish, take 2 long walks and play outside! Sorry, back to the table. I decided to set a table that will get us almost to Spring! As usual the setting is determined by the runner. I bought myself a bunch of tulips on Fri. at the grocery to use as my centerpiece.
 These are some of my favorite tulips. I have had them before.
 My wooden bird sits on a wood slice and an iron stand.

 The runner is a beautiful design with beautiful colors of gold, green, orange and white.
 I added 2 faux topiaries on each side of the centerpiece. The white pots bring out the white in the runner.
 I gathered an orange and an embroidered white napkin in these flower rings from Pier 1.


 All of the dishes have a beautiful edge which makes a beautiful statement.





 The tulips continue to "grow" after you cut them. I love this!


 When we were ready to eat last night (Joe's black bean soup), I decided we needed some candle light! I placed plain glass holders onto a green candle ring and placed an orange votive inside.




 
Thanks so much for your visit today.
XO, Pinky
 
I will be sharing here:

Metamorphosis Monday,

The Scoop,  Inspire Me Tuesday,

Wow Us WednesdaysFeathered Nest Friday

 Foodie Friday and Everything Else Link Party

Share Your Style

Have a Daily Cup of Mrs. Olson ~ Share Your Cup Thursday

The Dedicated House – Make it Pretty Monday

 A Stroll Thru Life – Inspire Me Tuesday
TUESDAYS AT OUR HOME
Happy List Tuesdays~
Worthing Court - Home(work) Wednesday
Savvy Southern Style - Wow Us Wednesdays 

Ivy @ Ivy and Elephants for What's It Wednesday
Let’s Dish!
Katherine @ Katherines Corner for Favorite Things Thursday Hop
 
Claudia at Mockingbird Hill Cottage for A Favorite Thing.
Between Naps on the Porch – Tablescape Thursday
 

3 comments:

  1. Oh those tulips! Beautiful table Pinky!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You always set the prettiest tables and make the best vignettes, Pinky, but you have knocked it out of the park with this!! The dishes and the way you have layered them is so smart. Love it. I wish I used tablecloths more, you inspire me. And the topiaries! Perfect. I have 2 and I'm gonna dig them out! Yay to you!

    Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful Pinky..and gorgeous tulips too!...I love the way the sun streams through your windows in your breakfast room...much be such a delight to sit there each morning!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks you for leaving your lovely comments. xo, Pinky

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...