Tuesday, March 7, 2017

Early Spring on the Coffee Table and new Pillows!

Even though Easter is late this year, I have brought out the bunnies! I LOVE bunnies and have a collection of them But today I am showing you the coffee table that has no bunnies on it....YET! I wanted to use one of my favorite arrangements for awhile, plus the new pillows that work so beautifully with it!
 My Mom gave clay pieces many years ago. This one is so cute, I love that she has her little baby on her back.
 This was a gift from a very good friend. She has over 500 (yes, you read that correctly) Byers Choice carolers. She went to the factory here in Pa. and was able to design her own doll. She had this one made for me!!!!! It is another thing I treasure.
 These pillows really brighten up the sofa for Spring. I love the colors that bend so nicely with the arrangement and the room!

Twilight





 It is very har to get a good picture when the sun is streaming in.




 
Thanks so much for your visit. I will be sharing a new, Spring table I the dining room on Thurs. so stop back.
XO, Pinky
 
I will be sharing here:

Metamorphosis Monday,

The Scoop,  Inspire Me Tuesday,

Wow Us WednesdaysFeathered Nest Friday

 Foodie Friday and Everything Else Link Party

Share Your Style

Have a Daily Cup of Mrs. Olson ~ Share Your Cup Thursday

The Dedicated House – Make it Pretty Monday

 A Stroll Thru Life – Inspire Me Tuesday
TUESDAYS AT OUR HOME
Happy List Tuesdays~
Worthing Court - Home(work) Wednesday
Savvy Southern Style - Wow Us Wednesdays 

Ivy @ Ivy and Elephants for What's It Wednesday
Let’s Dish!
Katherine @ Katherines Corner for Favorite Things Thursday Hop
 
Claudia at Mockingbird Hill Cottage for A Favorite Thing.
Between Naps on the Porch – Tablescape Thursday
 

11 comments:

  1. Very pretty Pinky. Your home always looks so beautiful. The pillows are a lovely addition and those dolls are adorable. xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow super cool to have a doll of you! Your tablescape is so pretty. But I can't wait to see the bunnys! I enjoyed this. It is perfect for Spring. I'd love for you to come over and link at the Fabulous Spring/East Party. This weeks linky is over here:
    http://ourholidayjourney.blogspot.com/2017/03/fabulous-springeaster-link-party-2.html
    Come over every week and join the party.
    Happy Spring

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the new Spring pillows..the design, the colors! You have so many beautiful things to enhance your home with such beauty! How very special that your friend had that doll made just for you!!!
    Love Byer Carolers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That Byer's Choice Caroler your friend had made for you is wonderful! What a treasure. Your new pillows look wonderful- all the spring colors a person could want! Love the close up of the pretty tulip!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so amazing and made my day thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pinky, your living room looks so pretty. I love those pillows and that floral arrangement is stunning. It goes beautifully with the pillows. What a gorgeous accent to your living room. I hope that you are enjoying your week!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your talent makes me sin! Covet, covet, covet!!!! But I will try to be happy for you. Happy that God has gifted you so! Your place really is beautiful. Thank you for sharing and inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so pretty, ! You’re so talented. I love all the little figures and colors. Adorabl Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this blog and love it. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  10. So cute and pretty. I love this. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks you for leaving your lovely comments. xo, Pinky

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...