Thursday, May 4, 2017

Blue and White Coffee Table Vignette

I decided to change the coffee table a few days ago. Now that I am featuring nests and birds for Spring, those are the elements I decided to use....for now:) You know I keep changing things. I placed a colorful candle ring and then a nest onto my light blue candle holder. I wanted to tie in the colors of the pillows on the sofa.
 My spathillium is blooming, and the blooms is so pretty it almost looks fake!
 I potted it in one of my blue and white pots.
 I still have these pillows on the sofa as they are bright and cheerful for Spring!
 The flowers in the ring go so well
 with the flowers on the pillows.
 I added this tiny nest to the plant too.
 This white bird figurine moved over here from the breakfast room. Just shop your house to change things up!
 A small lidded jar finishes the vignette. Everything is corralled in this textural basket.


Thanks for stopping by. Right now I am in PAIN with my back. I even had Joe go to CVS to get me one of those new "tens units". It did work along with a muscle relaxer and a prescription for Ibuprophen. I hope by the time you read this tomorrow, I will feel MUCH better.
XO, Pinky
 
I will share at these parties:

Metamorphosis Monday,


 

The Scoop,  Inspire Me Tuesday,


 

Wow Us WednesdaysFeathered Nest Friday

 Foodie Friday and Everything Else Link Party

Share Your Style

Have a Daily Cup of Mrs. Olson ~ Share Your Cup Thursday

The Dedicated House – Make it Pretty Monday

 A Stroll Thru Life – Inspire Me Tuesday

TUESDAYS AT OUR HOME

Happy List Tuesdays~
Worthing Court - Home(work) Wednesday
Savvy Southern Style - Wow Us Wednesdays 

Ivy @ Ivy and Elephants for What's It Wednesday

Let’s Dish!

Katherine @ Katherines Corner for Favorite Things Thursday Hop

Claudia at Mockingbird Hill Cottage for A Favorite Thing.
Between Naps on the Porch – Tablescape Thursday
 

9 comments:

  1. Love it and how you mix patterns and colors in your room. It looks amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the mixture of textures, colors and patterns, Pinky. Your place always looks "happy" to me. Hope you have a good weekend-xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  3. Everything thing you have done is amazing and so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful look Pinky. I love the spring colors and the bird. Mixing patterns and colors is lovely. Your home is beautiful. Happy Saturday. xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a beautiful room, Pinky! I adore that RUG!
    Might need to find your source!
    Lovely post. :)
    xoxoxox

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your coffee table arrangement is so fresh and springy. I particularly like the elevation of the birds nest on the candlestick.

    ReplyDelete
  7. How did i miss this post?....Love the pretty Spring vignette...and oh my..hope your back is better!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is a very lovely vignette. I always like blue.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks you for leaving your lovely comments. xo, Pinky

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...