Thursday, October 19, 2017

Fall in the Kitchen, 2017

Good morning! WE are finally having some Fall weather! It is COOL in the morning, very nice in the afternoon and then cool again as the sun sets. I am hoping we get to have one more dinner outside, we'll see:) So here is what I did in the kitchen this year. I am loving this vignette. I made the topiary several years ago when I was still working.
 I love burning candles in the Fall, they make the house smell so good! The pumpkin candle holder came from Kirklands several years ago.
 The ceramic pumpkin is one of my very favorites.
 Since I placed the topiary on a stand I placed some picks at the base.
 I put this little vignette together by the sink. I love having a lamp here and change them out for the seasons.

 I have had the jack-o-lantern for a long time. Love his black hat.
 I also made this pumpkin arrangement years ago. Love the urn it is in too. I find seasonal paper towels at the $ store and my local Giant grocery store.
 A pottery crock is my utensil holder. The nightlight is also a wax warmer. From Walmart!


 On top of the fridge is my copper pumpkin that was a gift from my son years ago.
 The buffet area with 2 birdcages and a pumpkin plate and 2 matching pumpkins. They were bought separately, in different years even but match so well!


 Excuse the "echo". Joe loves using it:)


 This year I did my glass cabinets with pumpkin plates and Fall pitchers and pumpkins.


 A pumpkin gravy boat.

 My Fall wine glasses that came from Kirklands years ago. I bought 12 and am so glad I did as they never had them again.
 
Thanks so much for stopping by.
XO, Pinky
 
I will be sharing here:

Metamorphosis Monday,

Wow Us WednesdaysFeathered Nest Friday

 Foodie Friday and Everything Else Link Party

Share Your Style



 
Have a Daily Cup of Mrs. Olson ~ Share Your Cup Thursday


 
The Dedicated House – Make it Pretty Monday
 

 
TUESDAYS AT OUR HOME

 
Savvy Southern Style - Wow Us Wednesdays 

 
Katherine @ Katherines Corner for Favorite Things Thursday Hop
Between Naps on the Porch – Tablescape Thursday
 

13 comments:

  1. Gosh Pinky, you are truly decorated for fall. Love everything - so cheerful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your kitchen is so pretty. I especially love your large vignette on the counter & the smaller one by the cute paper towels!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Everything looks so festive and pretty, Pinky.... Christine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pinky, you really take time in all of your autumn decor. Each vignette is beautiful...I love the topiary you made ! So many details, I will have to go through the photos again. How nice and cozy that you have made your home feel!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super, Pinky! Nice touches! I’m with you on the candles. They smell so wonderful and make you feel so cozy and warm!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great job on your fall in the kitchen. Love the warm colors for fall and the topiary, so many good touches for fall. Your kitchen is certainly dressed and ready for fall.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow..you sure have a most wonderful collection of Fall decor...My favs are the beautiful arrangements/topiaries that you have made!...I bet your friends and family love being in your home among the beautiful Fall decor!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love all of your fall decor, everything is so warm and inviting! Do you mind sharing the color of your kitchen cabinets and granite? Love it...thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am so in love with your home. It is just stunning....

    ReplyDelete
  10. Pinky,
    Love that Tree on your counter top and also the copper pumpkin which stole my heart!! Beautiful Fall Kitchen!!
    Hugs,
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely tour of your fall home. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love all the fall touches sprinkled around your kitchen. I love the copper pumpkin from your son the best. Thanks so much for sharing on Merry Monday.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks you for leaving your lovely comments. xo, Pinky

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...