Thursday, May 3, 2018

Gardening and Nesting at the Table

I set a new table for us using one of my favorite runners and birds and nests!
 A green and white place mat provides the base for the setting. Then I added a cut out charger, a lime green dinner plate, a pretty designed green and white salad plate and a bird nestled down into a "nest" that is created with a tiny twig wreath and a green candle holder.

 A green and a white bird flank the centerpiece.
 For the centerpiece I used a round basket and gathered some gardening elements:
 I got this at Kirklands years ago but still love it.
 I added the topiary for height, the nest, a small watering can, some clay pots and a gardening rake.
 My watering can S and P are perfect for this table too.
 These are actually place card holders. I just tucked them down into the napkins and laid them on the white ceramic napkin ring.










 I didn't get any night time shots with the candles lit.

THanks for your visit. We are now having SUMMER weather; yesterday was 88 and today is to be 90. Crazy. Then we got back to the 60's again. I think Mother Nature is confused:)
XO, Pinky

I am sharing here:

Metamorphosis MondayThe ScoopWow Us Wednesdays,
 Tablescape ThursdayFeathered Nest Friday

5 comments:

  1. Oh my word, how pretty and unique is this. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pinky, this is a darling tablescape. I love all the shots wih the shadows. Happy Spring!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this table setting so much! Green is my favorite color, so there’s that, plus I love the organics that you used, along with all of the darling gardening items. I would love to dine at a table like this! The s&p shakers are great. Cuteness overload! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This has to be one of my favorite tables ever! I love love love the utensils! ha ha. I have to scroll back up and take another look. So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I adore bird tablescapes...this is perfect!
    Thanks so much for also sharing at AMAZE ME MONDAY!
    Blessings,
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete

Thanks you for leaving your lovely comments. xo, Pinky

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...